Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help Desk and access to some extentions not avail

Help Desk and access to some extentions not avail 31 Dec 2016 10:10 #7969

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 137
Hi,

Welcome and sorry about your issues.

1. I have recently noticed this issue as well. Almost always in Chrome. Recently we set the help desk to registered users only and it seems to be a cache issue. I decided that since it has been an issue for some since the change, we changed it back to public users. You should clear your browser cache and then you should be able to access the help desk again.
2. During some maintenance, these 2 extensions somehow got unpublished. Not sure how, but thanks for pointing this out. I have corrected the issues and these are now available for download. Please let me know if you spot any others missing and I will check on them. or let me know if you need any help

Thanks
Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avcompinc

Help Desk and access to some extentions not avail 30 Dec 2016 22:16 #7968

Hi,
Two things:
1. I recently submitted a support ticket that I have since fixed myself and attempted to notify you through the help desk system and it kept taking me to my profile with no access to that support ticket now. I attempted to use the support ticket system again to submit a ticket and it is now throwing a 404 error page. :ohmy:
2. I have a Business subscription and went to downloads and could not find 2 of the extensions. One of which I wanted to use. "Swell Menu". This is what lead me to find that there was another extension missing from the download page, "Endorsement".
Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: dig814

On Point Newsletter

Stay up-to-date with all things Pixel Point Creative!

Your cart is empty.