search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: pixels to inches???

pixels to inches??? 16 Apr 2015 17:24 #7580

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 142
Its not quite that simple because resolution is part of the equation. You use pixel size because screen are measured in pixels.

You can have multiple instances of a module published on the same page. Just open the module as save as copy adjusting it parameters like position etc.

The other thing to note is your website is responsive. So the image will shrink to fit the maximun area if it is too large. Your gaol on the web is really a mix of quality verses size. You want the quailty to be as high as possible and the file size to be as small as possible. You have to decide. Sites tlike this are great for editing images if you don't have software:
apps.pixlr.com/editor/?loc=e

Thanks
Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

pixels to inches??? 16 Apr 2015 10:17 #7577

• reflections
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
I want wide slide to size images to the size I set. I see where I can change the sizes in the module, but what I'm having issues with figuring out is if I want the pic to be say 2 by 4 inches how do I figure out what size that is in pixels? I know pixels represent quality more than size, but I've searched all over for some type of conversion that tells me how big I want the image box to be. My other question is can I have 3 different installs of wide slide on my page running at one time and to do so do I just install the module again and give it the assignment I want? Thank you so much in advance as dig812 has been such a great help to me...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.