or

search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 16 Feb 2015 03:51 #7468

• Dweeze
  • User
I have the same problem since updating to Joomla 3, worked fine on 2.5. Now I get the following errors:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/web_2015/modules/mod_cinch_menu/tmpl/flyout.php on line 24
Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthULIE8 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/web_2015/modules/mod_cinch_menu/tmpl/css/styles-flyout.php on line 53
Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthA in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/web_2015/modules/mod_cinch_menu/tmpl/css/styles-flyout.php on line 58
Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthLI8 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/web_2015/modules/mod_cinch_menu/tmpl/css/styles-flyout.php on line 63
The administrator has disabled public write access.

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 13 Feb 2015 12:47 #7466

• Protopia
  • User
  • Thank you received: 8
Which version are you using?

Please check the forums for the latest version I sent Pixelpoint which should fix this issue.

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 13 Feb 2015 09:10 #7465

• cbritto
  • User
I have the same problem. Any sugestions ?

Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthULIE8 in ...\modules\mod_cinch_menu\tmpl\css\styles-flyout.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthA in ...\modules\mod_cinch_menu\tmpl\css\styles-flyout.php on line 58

Notice: Undefined variable: subWidthLI8 in ...\modules\mod_cinch_menu\tmpl\css\styles-flyout.php on line 63
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2015 09:13 by cbritto.

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 25 Aug 2014 20:24 #7236

• DrDoofa
I have removed all the css I had added to my template and still the problem persists - so it doesn't appear to be a css problem after all. The formatting has changed but the dropdown on the menu does not work in any but the home page.

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 21 Aug 2014 21:58 #7233

• DrDoofa
Thanks

Actually the menu dropdown only works on the home page which uses a different template - maybe that's a clue as to what is going wrong.

I'm afraid I don't know what the JavaScript Console is or how to check it!

problem after updating to Joomla 3.3.0 21 Aug 2014 21:42 #7232

• Protopia
Menus always seem to work on the main page, but I clicked to www.doofa.com/get-started by accident and menus didn't work.

I had the following JS errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined validate.js:9
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function get-started:139

Not sure why either of these would stop the menus from working, but I don;t get these errors on the main page.
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.