or

search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hide/Show modules in mobile/tablet

Hide/Show modules in mobile/tablet 11 Aug 2014 17:45 #7205

• marprofesional
Ok! It works!
I've created a new position in module.php and template.php that I called my-top. And I placed my logo there cause it's above menu full size. I've got a logo module for tablets, another one for phones and another one for desktop. But phone-hide and tablet-hide from carve\css\responsive.css doesn't works for me now. However desktop-hidden, tablet-hidden and phone-hidden from carve\warp\css\responsive.css works perfect!. :)
That's because I'm a bit confused about this both responsive.css, but I got that I wanted! :)

Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hide/Show modules in mobile/tablet 11 Aug 2014 16:32 #7204

• marprofesional
Thank you dig814, you are right!!
I found the problem is logo-position. This position does not work as others I'm afraid. I have an image in logo that resize fluidly itself but it turns too small in tablets/phones and I want to set another module with the image in other size in tablets and mobiles. Do you think I have to use other position for this image? I'm testing toolbar-l and it hides/shows ok!
Thanks again!
Mar

Hide/Show modules in mobile/tablet 11 Aug 2014 14:34 #7201

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 140
Hi,

phone-hide and tablet-hide are correct. i just tested and they do work. See this page:
carve.pixelpointcreative.com/features/module-variations.html

Re-size your screen.
I set to phone-hide for Bottom B with the TOP badge.
I set to tablet-hide for Bottom B with the HOT badge.

It is working fine.

As far as the responsive.css files, what makes you think they are conflicting? Any files in the warp folder should never be altered. These are part of the framework and get updated each time the framework does, so only apply edits to css/responsive.css.

Thanks
Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: , marprofesional

Hide/Show modules in mobile/tablet 11 Aug 2014 12:12 #7198

• marprofesional
Hello everybody.

I'm trying to show/hide some modules in tablets.

As far as I could read in the net, I learned that I must write hidden-phone/hidden-tablet (or phohe-hide/tablet-hide?) in module class suffix, but it doesn't work.

Any idea please?

On the other hand I'm a bit confusing about responsive.css localized in carve\css route an responsive.css localized in carve\warp\css route. I think that there are some conflicts in some sentences. Am I right?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Note for Pixel team: I really love your carve template. It's great for people who has no very deep php and css knowledge.

Sorry for my English. I'm not native Ensglish speaker.

Thanks.
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.