or

search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FF and K2

FF and K2 25 Jan 2020 04:19 #8193

• Levi_586
  • User
A font size can alter the font size from-if all its sides are stated in percentages. I need superiorpapers review from us. You can also mix and match. If you do not want smartphones to be scalable, like six, for example, specify a fixed font. The default rate is set to 80%. This will override your own font setting if they are in percent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FF and K2 01 Aug 2016 13:00 #7864

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 140
Fast font can change font sizes site-wide if all your font sizes are declared in percentages. You can also mix and match. If you don't want certain fonts to be resized, like the menu, for example, declare a fixed font size. The default percentage is set to 80%. This will override your body font setting if they are in percentage.

It does work on many parts of K2, but the intro text is defined as a fixed size of 14px. so that would have to be changed to a percentage to work. I just installed and tested here: pixelpointplayground.com/linear/k2/k2-item.html

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks
Dan

FF and K2 29 Jul 2016 21:09 #7856

I like this extension unfortunate it's not working with K2 articles, is the extension only for Joomla default article system?

Scott
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.