search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Changing Menu

Changing Menu 29 Apr 2015 13:16 #7590

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 142
This has been a long running complaint of users of Warp 7 framework. A true 3 level drop down. There is nothing I can do to change this with out editing the framework, but the ARI menu should work just fine. You can use other menus. Are you sure it is set up and configured correctly? Submit a support ticket and I can check it.

Thanks
Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changing Menu 29 Apr 2015 06:25 #7589

Hi, I'm setting up wealth on a joomla 3.4..1 site which is an upgrade from a 2.5 site where I was using Gratis. The menu is set up in the menu position, but I have a long list of third level sub-categories on one tab and I don't like the fact that it lists them all at once unless I set it not to show sub-categories in which case you have to navigate to the next page to see them. I would like to have them appear when you hover over the parent category. I've tried replacing it with the Ari Ext Menu which would do what I want but it isn't showing up no matter which module position i put it in. Is it possible to either alter the way that the main menu behaves or substitute the Ari Ext Menu?
The site is currently password protected, but if you want to see it I'll send you a login..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.